【當你走到無力】鋼琴伴奏譜

「他誠然擔當我們的憂患,背負我們的痛苦。」(賽53:4)





留言

  1. Please send the piano piece to walnutleajimjim@yahoo.com, thanks.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Could you please send me the full version of this music sheet? 請你可以把歌譜電郵給我嗎? 我的電郵是: tatsingwong@gmail.com

      刪除
    2. Can you send it to hezekiah_kee@yahoo.com.hk please? Will play this song on Sunday...please kindly help.

      刪除
  2. can you please share the music with me at siu_hug@yahoo.com, Thanks!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Could you please send me the full version of this music sheet? 請你可以把歌譜電郵給我嗎? 我的電郵是: tatsingwong@gmail.com

      刪除
  3. Please email 當你走到無力 to fng727@yahoo.com...many Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  4. Would u please email 當你走到無力 to netnetng@gmail.com. Many thanks!

    回覆刪除
  5. Would you please email 當你走到無力 to brock_lee98@hotmail.com. Many Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  6. Please email 當你走到無力 to yanee030@gmail.com
    Thank you so much ^^

    回覆刪除
  7. Would u please email this song and 一首讚美的詩歌 full version to me, Thanks a lot!
    Email: goobie@hotmail.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  8. Would u please email 當你走到無力 to deborahchia212@gmail.com. Many thanks!

    回覆刪除

  9. Would u please email 當你走到無力 to gabriel.cheunggc@gmail.com. thanks!

    回覆刪除
  10. Would you please send the transcription to YUQCREATE@GMAIL.COM?
    May the great grace of our Father God and our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you! :)

    回覆刪除
  11. nice worK^^ would you please send the full version to margaretnmw@gmail.com ^^? thanks so much!!

    回覆刪除
  12. would you please send the full version to chancmoe@yahoo.com
    Thank you so much!
    God Bless!

    回覆刪除
  13. 可否也給我這份譜?我正開始學習彈伴奏。謝謝你。
    ptmali33@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  14. 很喜歡這首歌,可否分享到macaukent324@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  15. May I have this script? Thank you very much.
    tobeytsui@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  16. 可否也給我這份譜?謝謝你。lhoms@optusnet.com.au

    回覆刪除
  17. can you send me a copy please? many thanks.
    wushangfong@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  18. can you send a complete copy to heidic1027@gmail.com, please? many thanks.

    回覆刪除
  19. Kindly send me the complete version to pwwong88@gmail.com. Thank you very much.

    回覆刪除
  20. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  21. Please email 當你走到無力 to wongwingsum15@yahoo.com.hk. Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  22. Would you please send me this piano piece to e1997eileen@yahoo.com.hk? Thank you very much!
    God Bless You!!!

    回覆刪除
  23. 可否給我一份?
    candypuiying@gmail.com
    THANK YOU GOD BLESS:)))

    回覆刪除
  24. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  25. Would.you mind to send a copy of this piano sheet to my email: v42424@gmail.com, please?
    Thanks!!

    回覆刪除
  26. 可以寄一份譜到我的email 嗎?麻煩你了,謝謝
    eudaemon528@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  27. 請問能否寄這份琴譜到我的email作詩歌分享的用途呢?十分感謝!!!
    cts03102@ymail.com

    回覆刪除
  28. 可以寄一份譜到我的email 嗎?是用在一個聖誕崇拜詩歌分享用途. 實在非感謝!! chupaul21@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  29. 可以寄一份譜到我的email 嗎?是用在一個聖誕崇拜詩歌分享用途. 實在非感謝!!

    回覆刪除
  30. 可以寄一份譜到我的email 嗎?謝謝!!
    jeffreytcf@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  31. I need the score for a worship section at school, thanks!
    iamgemfd@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  32. 可否跟您索取譜?
    mydearss@yahoo.com.tw
    THANK YOU GOD BLESS:)))

    回覆刪除
  33. 請問可以寄一份譜給我嗎? 我的電郵是 eliseliu1998@gmail.com
    謝謝!

    回覆刪除
  34. 可以寄一份譜到我的email 嗎?
    nataliewks.ilp@gmail.com
    thx!

    回覆刪除
  35. 事工用,可email到chulingfung@gmail.com嗎?thx

    回覆刪除
  36. 可以分享這譜給我嗎?grainnypeckish@gmail.com, 謝謝.

    回覆刪除
  37. 團契需要,請問可以發到 chu06021994@gmail.com 嗎? 謝謝。

    回覆刪除
  38. 謝謝分享,可以寄給我嗎?
    joycemak0819@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  39. 可以分享這譜給我嗎?usleajimjim@yahoo.com, 謝謝.

    回覆刪除
  40. 可以寄一份譜到我的email 嗎?ynyn935@gamil.com

    回覆刪除
  41. 謝謝分享,可以寄給我嗎?
    ccb1118@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  42. 謝謝分享,可以寄給我嗎?
    ccb1118@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  43. Please can you share the score to me? Thank you so much!!
    amiyasu.mj@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  44. 可以分享這譜給我嗎? Thanks a lot.
    cybaster7@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  45. 可以分享這譜給我嗎? Thanks a lot.
    cybaster7@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  46. Would you share the score to me? Thx.
    creativemusicsound@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  47. would you share the score to me? thanks.
    ka22hk@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  48. can you send me 當你走到無力, thank you so much

    回覆刪除
  49. can you send 當你走到無力 to my andrewklching@gmail.com
    thank you so much

    回覆刪除
  50. Would you please share the score with me? Thx.
    alice@wyoung.ca

    回覆刪除
  51. Would you please share the score with me? Thx.
    alice@wyoung.ca

    回覆刪除
  52. Would you please share the score with me? Thx.
    alice@wyoung.ca

    回覆刪除
  53. Could you please send the music score of 當你走到無力 to tammyleung0@gmail.com? Thank you very much.

    回覆刪除
  54. Would you please share the score with me? Thank you!
    grace929wong@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  55. Would you please share the score with me? Thank you!
    grace929wong@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  56. Would you please share the score with me? Thanks!
    yiu6009@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  57. Would you please share the score with me? Thanks!
    winnhku@hku.edu.hk

    回覆刪除
  58. 你好~~~ 我好需要這詩歌的琴譜用於福音營中,請你分享這譜給我吧~~~~感激不盡!!
    misswinnie@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  59. Would it be possible to send this to me as well? My email is stepy@shaw.ca. Thank you! =)

    回覆刪除
  60. 你好, 感謝你的示範, 請問可以SEND一份譜予我嗎? 我們小組希望可以獻詩唱呢隻歌。
    linlai530@gmail.com

    謝謝

    回覆刪除
  61. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  62. 你好,請問可以send 這份譜給我嗎?謝謝。yanyiu1992@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  63. Would you please send the scores to sone819@hotmail.com ? Thanks a lot and God bless you :)

    回覆刪除
  64. 可否給我一份?
    yeah.long@hotmail.com
    THANK YOU GOD BLESS:)))

    回覆刪除
  65. Can you share this with me?
    DickyLuk@gmail.com
    Thx!!

    回覆刪除
  66. Could you share the whole song with me?
    mwong81493@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  67. Could you share the whole song with me?
    philiplky@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  68. Could you share the whole song with me?
    philiplky@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  69. may you send me the whole song, please?

    lai_bak@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  70. may you send me the whole song, please?

    lai_bak@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  71. may you send me the whole song, please?

    lai_bak@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  72. Could you send this music sheet to charlesyung@yahoo.com? It's a beautiful song, and wants to play and sing to others. Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  73. Dear Brother, 請問可以send 這份譜 "當你走到無力" 給我嗎?謝謝。

    回覆刪除
  74. Dear Brother, 請問可以send 這份譜 "當你走到無力" 給我嗎?謝謝。
    ybus399@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  75. may i have a copy of the full version? thank you!
    mc_nn@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  76. may i have a copy of the full version? thank you!
    mc_nn@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  77. May I have a copy of the full version?
    Thanks!
    jmkcheung@rogers.com

    回覆刪除
  78. may I have a copy of the full version
    Thanks
    fibian@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  79. Do you really send people a copy upon request? Or is this just dreaming?

    回覆刪除
  80. May I have a copy of this please ? =]
    h.h.tsang@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  81. 可以給我一分嗎?
    WingWing20031018@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  82. Hi may I have a full copy of this please? Thanks! Kagemikaka@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  83. Can you please send a copy to shirleyeung56@hotmail.com?

    回覆刪除
  84. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  85. Can I have a copy of 當你走到無力我? Thanks. Please send to xingala010@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  86. Can you please send a copy to etoskwankl@yahoo.com.hk?
    當你走到無力我

    回覆刪除
  87. Can you please send a copy to etoskwankl@yahoo.com.hk?
    當你走到無力我

    回覆刪除
  88. Like this song sooo much!! I would like to use this song in the worship of our fellowship this Friday but I could not find a complete piano music sheet online. Is there any chance that you could please email me a copy? My email is alexdv17@outlook.com Thanks a lot!!!

    回覆刪除
  89. Hi can I have a copy of this please?
    Lydia.chu.mw@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  90. 可以寄一份给我吗?谢谢,愿神赐福与你!!
    qianen0911@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  91. Could you send me the whole copy for the use of worship at cfwcheung@gmail.com

    Thank you very much.

    回覆刪除
  92. Could you send me the whole copy for the use of worship at cfwcheung@gmail.com

    Thank you very much.

    回覆刪除
  93. Could you send me the whole copy for the use of worship at bert.hb.lee@gmail.com

    Thank you very much.

    回覆刪除
  94. Can you share the piece score to hky@ychlpyss.edu.hk? Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  95. Can you share the piece score to hky@ychlpyss.edu.hk? Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  96. Can you share the piece score to zzxcathy@gmail.com? Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  97. Please send this piece score to joanna01@hku.hk
    Thank you !

    回覆刪除
  98. Could you send me a copy to gosylviago@gmail.com please?

    God bless.

    回覆刪除
  99. Could you send me a copy to gosylviago@gmail.com please?

    God bless.

    回覆刪除
  100. Could you send me the whole copy for the use of worship at cykheidi@gmail.com

    Thank you very much.

    回覆刪除
  101. Please send me a copy at jonyktong@gmail.com, thanks!

    回覆刪除
  102. Could you send me the whole copy to laklak1216@gmail.com please? Thank you so much

    回覆刪除
  103. Could you send me the whole copy to laklak1216@gmail.com please? Thank you so much

    回覆刪除
  104. can you please email the music score to ccarman90@hotmail.com? thanks!

    回覆刪除
  105. could you please send me a copy to charlottelui@live.com.
    Thanks :)

    回覆刪除
  106. could you please send me a copy to au.adrian@ymail.com
    Thanks :)

    回覆刪除
  107. 很優美 也很喜歡
    可以請您也寄一份給我嗎
    mm610565@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  108. 可否也請您寄一份給我?在教會崇拜使用
    感謝
    ngotsang@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  109. 請將這份譜send給我好嗎?謝謝redpeterp@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  110. 你好,請問可以send 這份譜給我嗎?謝謝。
    dmgkta@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  111. Hi!
    thank you for uploading,, wish for page three...:) Please send to ec.kons@gmail.com

    Much obliged!
    Emma

    回覆刪除
  112. Hi!
    謝謝你的分享!! :)
    請問可否send一份譜到 cathy.ctlei@gmail.com
    Thank you!!
    Cathy

    回覆刪除
  113. Hi!
    請問可否寄給我嗎?謝謝謝謝=]
    Surikam0123@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  114. Could you send me the whole copy for the use of worship at lilili4531@gmail.com

    Thank you very much.

    回覆刪除
  115. 請問可以email給我嗎? 謝謝。
    hflaw@ablmcc.edu.hk

    回覆刪除
  116. 你好,請問可以send 這份譜給我嗎?謝謝。
    dmgkta@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  117. Hi, thank you for the video, please send me the full score at mlleamandineli@gmail.com I have to play at church and it would be a big help
    Gbu

    回覆刪除
  118. Thanks for sharing! Would u mind sending the full score to me at yvonnewu@hotmail.com, please?

    回覆刪除
  119. 謝謝分享!
    請問可否email 全譜給我? 謝謝!
    moominyau@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  120. Can you please send sheet music to dear.bonnie@hotmail.com? Thanks so much!

    回覆刪除
  121. 請問可否分享全譜給我作教會領詩之用,我的email address 是 edmondwu1025@yahoo.com.hk , 先謝過。

    回覆刪除
  122. 我們教會福音營的詩歌佈道,想唱這首詩歌,可否把伴奏琴譜send 給我 (chikin.kindle@gmail.com)

    回覆刪除
  123. Please may i have the full score, thank you very much!

    Channingyee@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  124. many thanks
    my fellowship would have a prayer meeting, may you please send the full score to vicehong@familyofzion.org ? thanks

    回覆刪除
  125. pls send the music scores to yinyuevera@yahoo.com.hk. Many thx.

    回覆刪除
  126. Please send to amybeeswaxcreations@gmail.com. Thanks.

    回覆刪除
  127. Could you please send me the full version of this music sheet? 請你可以把歌譜電郵給我嗎? 我的電郵是: tatsingwong@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    回覆刪除
  128. 想要一份鋼琴五線譜。My email: carmenhongkong@hotmail.com

    Thank you!

    回覆刪除
  129. Hi May I have a full version of the piano sheet. Please send to waiwai46@gmail.com.
    Thank you.

    回覆刪除
  130. Please send the full version to 20023050@learner.hkuspace.hku.hk Thank you so much

    回覆刪除
  131. Please send me a full version to my email: kraven.wong@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  132. Can you sent to me?
    Thank you so much!
    Lkuntk@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  133. 可否發'當你走到無力'這詩歌到以下電郵:lkp46958@yahoo.com.hk
    感激

    回覆刪除
  134. Please share with me, thank you!
    Email: meimei6142003@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  135. Would you please send me a copy of the full version please? hellocandy90521@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  136. 我很喜歡這首歌, 請問可否將琴譜電鄱到 kotmc0708@gmail.com. 謝謝你.

    回覆刪除
  137. Hi
    Can you send me the score please?
    mlleamandineli@gmail.com
    Thank you so much
    God bless you

    回覆刪除
  138. Would you please send me a copy of the full version please? mabel@lovelyhome.net
    Many thanks!

    回覆刪除
  139. 你好,我想要《當我走到無力》的琴譜,可否電郵給我?謝謝
    電郵:ray95889588@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  140. 可以麻煩你給我一份琴譜嗎?
    chloewish@hotmail.com
    謝謝你!

    回覆刪除
  141. Hello! Could you share me the full version of this piano sheet?
    email: ohszesze@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    回覆刪除
  142. 可否給我琴譜作領詩用,衷心感謝。
    cobo4cobo@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  143. 事工用,可email到gabrielleung0224@gmail.com嗎?thx

    回覆刪除
  144. 可以給我一份琴譜嗎?自學用,謝謝你!
    Tsewongmingwai@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  145. 可以麻煩你給我一份譜嗎?🙏🏻

    回覆刪除
  146. 可以給我一份琴譜嗎?唱詩用,謝謝你!
    oosscar333@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  147. Could you please send me the full version of this music sheet? 請你可以把歌譜電郵給我嗎? 我的電郵是: harmonyho22@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  148. Can you please email me the full score? Thanks!
    karenhchan@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  149. 你好,教會伴奏使用。可以給我一份完整的嗎?
    Matthanpoon@gmail.com

    Thanks!GOD Bless you

    回覆刪除
  150. 你好,能否提供完整伴奏琴譜作安息禮用?
    jonahng69@gmail.com
    謝謝!

    回覆刪除
  151. 可以給我全套琴譜作敬拜用嗎?
    landchiu@hotmail.com

    謝謝

    回覆刪除
  152. 我要用這一份琴譜做敬拜用途。
    可以給我全套嗎?

    rebeccalaw413@gmail.com
    謝謝!

    回覆刪除
  153. 我要用這一份琴譜做敬拜用途。
    可以給我全套嗎?

    rebeccalaw413@gmail.com
    謝謝!

    回覆刪除
  154. 我想用这首歌作敬拜用途可以给我一份吗。
    angelinatulio@gmail.com
    謝謝!

    回覆刪除
  155. 可不可以給我一份全套琴譜做敬拜用途?
    1415ds5y37@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  156. 你好,能否提供完整伴奏琴譜作安息禮用
    choikeungw@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  157. 你好,能否提供完整伴奏琴譜作為鼓勵昏迷了的同事用?
    chungwyc@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  158. Could you send me the whole copy to
    a0907508355@gmail.com
    Thinks

    回覆刪除
  159. 你好,請問可以分享琴譜嗎? 謝謝
    ccpsammi@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  160. 你好,請問可以分享琴譜嗎? 謝謝
    cip.pdu@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  161. can you send it to bethanyyaumc@gmail.com, thank you

    回覆刪除
  162. Could you please send me the full version of the music sheet?
    This is my email address: isaac5003@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章