【一首讚美的詩歌】鋼琴伴奏譜

編了【一首讚美的詩歌】的鋼琴譜,供弟兄姊妹在獻唱時用…


留言

  1. 回覆
    1. harrypotter2019@yahoo.com.hk
      Many thanks!!

      刪除
    2. May I have the score for the whole song please??? Many many thanks!!!!
      My email is: maymay_edison@hotmail.com

      刪除
    3. 請給我整首的琴譜可以嗎? My email is stupidxteam@gmail.com. Thanks!

      刪除
    4. May I have the whole song's score? Thanks!
      email add: thewingsofsong@yahoo.com.hk

      刪除
    5. May I have the whole song's score? Thanks!
      email add: thewingsofsong@yahoo.com.hk

      刪除
    6. may i have one please
      jeffchengsa221@gmail.com

      刪除
    7. may I have one for the whole song
      ce_npy@yahoo.com.hk

      刪除
    8. may I have one for the whole song
      ce_npy@yahoo.com.hk

      刪除
    9. Can you please send me the whole music sheet, please?

      Much appreciated.

      chiewyen85@yahoo.com

      刪除
    10. 請問也可以給我嗎? yunloong@gmail.com

      刪除
    11. 你好!可以給我一份完整的嗎?
      email : joanng1822@yahoo.com.hk

      刪除
    12. 我也想要一份完整的,可以嗎?
      email : oldmingbox@yahoo.com.hk

      刪除
    13. 我也想要, 可以嗎?

      chi_him_ma@hotmail.com

      刪除
    14. 我也想要, 可以嗎?

      chi_him_ma@hotmail.com

      刪除
    15. 想要整首琴譜作敬拜用,請問可以電郵給我嗎?
      wendyslp@yahoo.com.hk

      刪除
    16. Please send me the whole score for worship purpose. My email: thomas.mikie@gmail.com

      Thank you.

      刪除
    17. Please send me the whole score for worship purpose. My email: thomas.mikie@gmail.com

      Thank you.

      刪除
    18. Hi, 請問可以分享整首琴譜作主日祟拜用嗎?
      Email: cck_andy@yahoo.com.hk

      謝謝!

      刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. 不好意思,想貪心一點要獻給我天上的主、因著信、十架犠牲的愛、一首讚美的詩歌的譜可以嗎?謝。fokngaitungandrew@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  4. 請給我整首的琴譜可以嗎?謝謝
    ywlee816@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  5. 請問可否能要整首琴譜嗎?
    Greatly Appreciate it!!
    email: ctw1983@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  6. 參加敬拜侍奉,需要學習這首詩歌。My email: stancps@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  7. Thank you very much for your help!

    回覆刪除
  8. 你好,我也想拿一首讚美的詩歌 的Full scores ar, thank you very much!

    ndaliu@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  9. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  10. Can I have 整首琴譜嗎?
    email: diddyl@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  11. 想要整份樂譜 thx:))
    lfhoalfred@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  12. I want to have the full version too, thanks!
    hui.liz@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  13. I also want the full score. Would you mind send it to me (pigacc5@yahoo.com)? If possible (if you don't mind), I'd like to get the scores of 因著信, 誰曾應許, 我們呼求. Thanks in advance!

    回覆刪除
  14. 可以也給我整份譜嗎?謝謝!
    heitingcheung1994@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  15. can you send me the full version as well, thanks
    adrianman2214@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  16. 想要整份樂譜, 謝謝!
    yuksin@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  17. 可以給我樂譜嘛?謝謝你!
    emileyfone@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  18. Can I have one, my email is tintin119@hotmail.com
    Thanks a lot

    回覆刪除
  19. 能给我一份吗? 谢谢
    yiwen125@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  20. Can I please have a copy too?
    mochung2010@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  21. 請給我整首的琴譜可以嗎?Thanks a lot.
    jerrydeng93@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  22. 請問可以給我整份譜嗎?謝謝!
    hominglo9000@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  23. 可以給我歌譜在婚禮上用嗎?
    emily34joyce@yahoo.com.hk

    另外會有同路有你的伴奏譜嗎?
    謝謝

    回覆刪除
  24. 請問可以給我整份譜嗎?謝謝!
    alexanderlai816@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  25. Really appreciate it if you can send me the full score. Thanks so much and God bless!
    jowjiw@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  26. 請也寄上整份歌譜,謝謝!
    kkllwong@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  27. may I also have the full scores? thanks! spikewslee@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  28. 可否給我整份譜?
    email:peterpeter1999316@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  29. 可否給我整份譜?
    email: kiss_mily@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  30. 你好!
    請問可否分享一首讚美的詩歌, 十架犠牲的愛,因著信的琴譜?
    想用作崇拜領詩時用的。
    Esther (shing_esther@yahoo.com)

    回覆刪除
  31. 可否給我整份譜?
    alice.tang7@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  32. can you please email the full version to me? many thanks!!!!
    matthewmhw@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  33. May i have the full version piano music of 一首讚美的詩歌 please?
    My email: manyin_cheung@hotmail.com
    Thank you so much!

    回覆刪除
  34. 可否給我整份譜?
    ching_bluesky@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  35. trevorchu2000@yahoo.com.hk
    想用作團契領詩用的, 謝謝你.

    回覆刪除
  36. 可否分享"一首讚美的詩歌"整份譜 + 因著信?
    llamasan123@gmail.com

    For 團契領詩Thank you very much!

    回覆刪除
  37. suisuiman@gmail.com

    主日學唱詩之用。謝謝!

    回覆刪除
  38. 可否send整份��給我作青少年敬拜用? 謝謝!

    cclkelly1@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  39. 你好, 請問有整首的琴譜嗎?pppccc99@hotmail.com 謝謝!

    回覆刪除
  40. 您好! 想要全首詩歌,用作崇拜領詩用,謝謝!

    seepui@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  41. 請問有整首的琴譜嗎?謝謝!
    connie852@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  42. 我想要全首詩歌作領詩,可否email給我?謝謝

    kwansarah@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  43. Hi, can I have a copy of the piano notes please?

    Email: alienshiu@hotmail.com

    Thanks and be blessed.

    回覆刪除
  44. 朱sir, 十分感謝分享這首動聽的詩歌!
    可否電郵琴譜至happyeveryday_yeah@yahoo.com?
    謝謝!

    回覆刪除
  45. 請問有整首的琴譜嗎?謝謝!
    lausiuling0906@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  46. 你好!
    請問可否分享『一首讚美的詩歌』, 『十架犠牲的愛』,『因著信』的琴譜
    作團契小組分享之用?
    EMAIL: williamlawcy@live.hk

    回覆刪除
  47. Hi can I have the whole song of 一首讚美的詩歌?thanks

    My email is Gabriel.cheunggc@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  48. Could you send me the full song also? Thanks! My email is mei.tung@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  49. Hi, I am playing some hymns for a wedding, could you share with me the piano score for the following hymns: 一首讚美的詩歌, 主愛大能, 歡欣, 是你最重要
    Appreciate the help! Thank you!
    My email address is: sineadyuen@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  50. 你好! 請問可否分享一首讚美的詩歌, 獻給我天上的主琴譜?
    想用作團契獻詩用的, 謝謝你。
    Cat (kwongreg-cat@yahoo.com.hk)

    回覆刪除
  51. 好多謝你的分享, 可否 send 全首 一首讚美的詩歌鋼琴伴奏譜 給我, 謝謝!
    cheunglongin@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  52. Need to play this hymn on this Sunday service. Can I have the full score? Many thanks. My email: ptam@optushome.com.au

    回覆刪除
  53. 你好! 請問可否分享一首讚美的詩歌, 獻給我天上的主琴譜? Thanks :-)
    My email; mybonnie1997@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  54. 可否也send我整份譜?謝謝你。
    ptmali33@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  55. Could u please send me a wholecopy of 一首讚美的詩歌? thanks a lot!! my email: viviankwanwk@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  56. Hi, would be very grateful if you can share with me too
    lyydiana@gmail.com
    Thanks so much and God bless!

    回覆刪除
  57. Could you email me the full score? Thank you!
    mleelu2002@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  58. hi, 你好
    可否也email to me ~ 一首讚美的詩歌整份鋼琴伴奏譜
    Thanks a lot

    my email : berrychung@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  59. 你好,

    可以email給我一份"一首讚美的詩歌"的琴譜嗎?

    Email:nonempfree@gmail.com
    謝謝你

    回覆刪除
  60. 你好 请问能不能给我一份歌谱

    Email: daoyingh@gmail.com

    谢谢你

    回覆刪除
  61. Hi may I have a copy of the full score please? Many thanks!!!
    n_vui@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  62. 可以email給我一份"一首讚美的詩歌"的琴譜嗎?

    pietachan@gmail.com
    謝謝你

    回覆刪除
  63. May I have a copy of this song please? Thank you so much =]

    mleelu2002@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  64. 可以給我 ‘一首讚美的詩歌'和 ‘我們呼求'的琴譜嗎?
    wing-0809@hotmail.com
    謝謝:)

    回覆刪除
  65. May I have the full score please?
    Thanks so much!
    misstong0001@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  66. 可否給我"一首讚美的詩歌"的琴譜嗎? 謝謝!
    laicheungpoyee@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  67. 可否給我"一首讚美的詩歌"
    meekqueenie@yahoo.com.hk
    謝謝!

    回覆刪除
  68. 請問可否給我"一首讚美的詩歌"的琴譜嗎? 謝謝!
    terencetkw@gmail.com

    請問有沒有 "祢最喜悅的敬拜" 的琴譜嗎?

    回覆刪除
  69. 請問可以電郵整首歌的琴譜給我嗎?
    gracelaw92@gmail.com
    謝謝

    回覆刪除
  70. 請問可以寄完整的琴譜個給我嗎?謝謝
    beckeyye418@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  71. May I have the score for the whole song please?
    Many many thanks!
    My email is: yolendatam724@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  72. may i hv the rest of the song plz?
    email: lny_cdg070080@hotmail.com
    thanksss so much!

    回覆刪除
  73. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  74. 非常期待得到整首歌谱,谢谢!
    Email address:zhaohuaxishi88@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  75. 請問可以寄完整的琴譜個給我嗎?謝
    hkdesigner2014@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  76. 請問可否給我完整琴譜? Thanks first!
    carmen.nkm@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  77. thanks for your generous sharing
    could I please have a copy of the music score please
    thanks a lot
    my email is fatfatfan@hotmail.com
    thanks again

    回覆刪除
  78. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  79. May I have a copy of this song please? Thank you so much
    ayi_live@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  80. May i have this score? Thanks for sharing and happy new year with God's peace and love!

    chingching25@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  81. Hello, may i have this score too? Thanks for sharing! Betty
    betfwm@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  82. 請問可以寄完整的琴譜個給我嗎?謝
    shuru36@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  83. 請問可以寄完整的琴譜個給我嗎?謝
    jacq1115jc@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  84. 請問可以寄完整的琴譜個給我嗎?謝
    n80249@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  85. May i have this score too?
    ilrt56@gmail.com
    Thank you sooo much!!

    回覆刪除
  86. May I have this score please? Thanks
    zoehysiu@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  87. May I have this score too?? Thz a lot
    adatotoro@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  88. May I have this score ? Thanks ;D
    monicaandceci@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  89. Can I have the score please? Thanks! :D
    foreverbear@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  90. I would like to have the score too please. Thank you!
    mchu622@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  91. I like a copy of the score please and thank you.
    My email tang10221@yahoo.ca

    回覆刪除
  92. Could I please have the full score of 一首讚美的詩, 因著信,十架犧牲的愛? My email : tiramisu.perfecto@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  93. 請問可否給我"一首讚美的詩歌"的琴譜嗎? 謝謝!
    keithpcy@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  94. 請問是否可以寄給我"一首讚美的詩歌"的琴譜,感謝主!
    esther.aecl@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  95. 你好!因著營會需要,可否麻煩你將'一首讚美的詩歌'的完整琴譜電郵給我呢?謝謝!
    jelicng@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  96. 你好!因著營會需要,可否麻煩你將'一首讚美的詩歌'的完整琴譜電郵給我呢?謝謝!
    jelicng@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  97. 請問可否給"一首讚美的詩歌"的琴譜嗎? 謝謝你
    likoncheung@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  98. May I have full song score please?
    Claranip@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  99. Hi, I would like to have a full music score of the song "一首讚美的詩歌". Would you mind to send a copy to yiusm50@gmail.com? Thank you.

    回覆刪除
  100. May I have a copy of this song please? Thank you !!

    mail2ada@shaw.ca

    回覆刪除
  101. May I have a copy of this song please? Thank you !!

    mail2ada@shaw.ca

    回覆刪除
  102. 請問可否寄給我"一首讚美的詩歌"的琴譜嗎? 謝謝. peoki215@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  103. 請給我整首的琴譜可以嗎?Thanks a lot.
    Sharon.laimc@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  104. 可以留整首的譜嗎?感謝

    davidho769@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  105. Can I have that piano sheet song please? Thank you
    Sailorsun77@msn.com

    回覆刪除
  106. May I have a copy of this song please? Thank you !!

    unus519@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  107. Can I have the piano sheet of this song please?

    hazelkonghoching@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  108. morris.oneway@gmail.com

    God bless :)

    回覆刪除
  109. morris.oneway@gmail.com

    God bless :)

    回覆刪除
  110. Can I have the score please?
    eric.lau.1226@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  111. May I have the full version plz, thanks!!
    kydtony@msn.com

    回覆刪除
  112. May I have the whole score of this song?
    Thanks so much!
    Cathtanwewewawa@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  113. Hi, May I please have the full music score for this song? Many thanks!
    lu_yanlei@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  114. May i have the whole score for this song?
    Big thanks.
    hazel0831@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  115. can i have this song and also 讓我親近主?
    shumhaulam@gmail.com
    thank you very much.

    回覆刪除
  116. May I have the music score for 一首讚美的詩歌 please? We will have church gathering this Saturday and would like to sing this song. Many thanks
    larissapun@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  117. 請問可以給我整份譜嗎?謝謝!
    superrod@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  118. 可以也發份整份的歌譜給我嗎?謝謝!願神賜福與你~:)
    honeyjchow@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  119. 可以也發份整份的歌譜給我嗎?謝謝!願神賜福與你~:)
    honeyjchow@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  120. May I have this music score? chanphyllis@yahoo.com
    Many thanks!

    回覆刪除
  121. 能否將"一首讚美的詩歌"的琴譜寄給我呢?
    謝謝你!
    電郵:thomasna0523@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  122. Can I have the full version?thanks!
    Email: hoyee_pong@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  123. Will you please send me the whole music score of "一首讚美的詩歌" for coming Sunday service? Thanks a lot!
    huangteresa@hotmail.ca
    Teresa

    回覆刪除
  124. 請問『有一首讚美的詩歌』完整版嗎?

    回覆刪除
  125. 可否將 "一首讚美的詩歌" 的琴譜電郵給我嗎?
    我們即將要獻這首詩歌。
    謝謝!
    我的電郵: jammesw@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  126. 可否將 "一首讚美的詩歌" 的琴譜電郵給我嗎?
    我們即將要獻這首詩歌。
    謝謝!
    我的電郵: jammesw@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  127. Can you please send a copy of the full version to me?
    Thanks! spicygo@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  128. 你好!我也想要這首歌的完整琴譜, 先謝謝你!bernicewongws@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  129. 你好!我也想要這首歌的完整琴譜, 先謝謝你!bernicewongws@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  130. Could you send me the whole music sheet?
    Thank you very much.
    raymond.tch85@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  131. 請問有整首的琴譜嗎? Thanks very much.
    e-mail address: maple_lam@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  132. 請問有整首的琴譜嗎? Thanks very much.
    e-mail address: maple_lam@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  133. Could you send me the whole music sheet?
    Thank you very much.
    junehou619@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  134. May I have the music score for 一首讚美的詩歌 please? Many thanks in advance.
    My email: opalgreen2014@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  135. me 2, could you send to me? thanks much~ ahkeithn@yahoo.com

    回覆刪除
  136. 請給我全份琴譜,謝謝!
    sspterence@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  137. Can I also have a copy? thank you so much!
    bilindalou@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  138. Me too, can I have one: stephwyc@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    回覆刪除
  139. 勞煩您,想要全首歌琴譜,團契領詩用的。
    cfrankie.singer@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  140. 抱歉,可以給我因著信,十架的冠冕,誰曾應許和一首讚美的詩歌的全份琴譜嗎?我教會伴奏用 thank a lot!
    faifai5b36@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  141. 可以給我 一首讚美的詩歌 的伴奏譜嗎?
    電郵: oosscar333@yahoo.com.hk

    回覆刪除
  142. 可以給我 一首讚美的詩歌 的完整伴奏譜嗎?
    電郵: mabel.pt.wong@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  143. 2ling1117@live.hk
    想要 一首讚美的詩歌 琴譜作教會敬拜用,謝謝:)!

    回覆刪除
  144. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  145. May I have a copy of this wonderful song 琴譜 please? wayne_lai@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  146. 可以要全譜嗎?
    vincytung1018@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  147. 可以要完整版嗎? love_yee1993@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  148. 你好,想要一份完整版用來教會敬拜用,同有沒有更多的譜提供? 謝謝 himhimaccountant@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  149. 你好,想要一份完整版用來教會敬拜用,同有沒有更多的譜提供? 謝謝 himhimaccountant@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  150. Hi, Would you please send the full music sheet to me?
    My email address is: yokopoon@hotmail.com
    Many thanks!

    回覆刪除
  151. Hi, Would you please send the full music sheet to me?
    My email address is: yokopoon@hotmail.com
    Many thanks!

    回覆刪除
  152. May I have the full music score of 一首讚美的詩歌?

    Many thanks

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 可以給我 一首讚美的詩歌 的完整伴奏譜嗎?
      jhonnyali@hotmail.com

      刪除
  153. Hi, Would you please send the full music sheet to me?
    My email address is: jpm_l@hotmail.com
    Many thanks!

    回覆刪除
  154. Hello! My email is daimogu@gmail.com. Thank you for the score!

    回覆刪除
  155. can i have one ?
    yen_leung@hotmail.com
    many thx

    回覆刪除
  156. 想要整首琴譜和歌詞作敬拜用,請問可以電郵給我嗎?
    fong_chan@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  157. would u pls the full music sheet to me?
    my e mail: alice880804@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  158. 可以給我 一首讚美的詩歌 的伴奏譜嗎?
    謝謝!
    email: catemily@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  159. 請問可以給我獻給我天上的主、因著信、十架犠牲的愛、一首讚美的詩歌、十架的冠冕,誰曾應許、我們呼求,教會團契跟詩班用到,感謝你! u9111006@mail.nhcue.edu.tw

    回覆刪除
  160. 可以給我 一首讚美的詩歌的伴奏譜嗎?Thanks so much
    jchow0102@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  161. can you send the piano score to me? thanks
    ycj_lee@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  162. 你好,請問可以給我「獻給我天上的主」、「因著信」、「十架犠牲的愛」、「一首讚美的詩歌」、「十架的冠冕」、「誰曾應許」、「這是什麼道理」的歌譜嗎?本身是司琴,好想多多學習,謝謝你﹗
    Email: ayumi_rei@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  163. May I have the full copy of 一首讚美的詩歌,I would like to lead the song at Sunday service. Thanks. adasin.lee@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  164. 你好,請問可以給我「一首讚美的詩歌」的歌譜嗎?謝謝.
    email: lskan@outlook.com

    回覆刪除
  165. may i also have full copy of this 一首讚美的詩歌 ?? thank u very much.

    email : shirleytung@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  166. 你好,請問可以給我「一首讚美的詩歌」的歌譜嗎?謝謝.

    vivien.lee2015@hotmail.com

    回覆刪除
  167. 你好,請問可以給我「一首讚美的詩歌」的歌譜嗎?謝謝.
    casper0422@ymail.com

    回覆刪除
  168. May I have the full copy of this song ? Thank you.
    woowingyi310@gmail.com

    回覆刪除
  169. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

【回家】鋼琴伴奏譜